Therapeutic Interventions, Inc. is dedicated to
Nurturing Children & Families.
Please check out this video from our Foster Parent Recruitment Coordinator, Lictoria Woods:
Now is the time to consider opening your heart and your home to a child in need. There are over 8,000 children who need a home all over the state of Tennessee. Therapeutic Interventions, Inc. is always actively seeking individuals and families that can commit to helping our children and teens. We firmly believe that diverse families offer the best placement opportunity for our youth. We never discriminate against marital status, race, sex, sexual orientation or religion. For more information on becoming a foster parent in Tennessee, please click here or call 615.457.2334 to start helping today.
Why become a Foster Parent with Therapeutic Interventions?
- Support unique to your family and child/children.
- 24-hour assistance and support.
- Tax exempt compensation for room, board & clothing.
- Monthly trainings to help further your knowledge of Foster Parenting in Tennessee.
What does it take to become a Foster Parent in Tennessee with Therapeutic Interventions?
- Complete an application package.
- Be in good health.
- Undergo a criminal background check.
- Be financially stable.
- Have a home that meets basic safety standards.
- Have adequate living space to accommodate your foster child.
- Complete the required training for becoming a foster parent in Tennessee and participate in the home study.
- Work as a team with Therapeutic Interventions support staff.